Thursday 11/3/22 Announcements
Today’s Lunch: Sloppy Joe Sandwich
- Detention tonight with Mr. Servis
- We are testing out a new check in and out procedure, for students coming in late, leaving early, or leaving for CNA or Work-Based Learning. Instead of signing a clipboard, you will fill out the google form that is on the chromebook on the office ledge. Please be sure to hit submit at the end. Thanks!
- Volleyball players interested in the state games on the 11th need to pick up pre-arranged absence forms from Mrs. Sidwell ASAP.
- Thursday, November 17th from 6:30 - 8:30 will be the next FFA Chapter meeting held in the high school gym! There will be a potluck and volleyball! If planning to attend, please let Mr. & Mrs. Clark know!
- If any FFA member is interested in ordering a jacket please let either Mr. or Mrs. Clark know!
- All high school students in Tazewell County are invited to attend the “Teens Unlimited” Teen Conference. The purpose of the Conference is to 1) present information on topics relevant to teen issues, 2) encourage self-awareness, and 3) provide a basis for leadership. If you are interested in attending the conference on January 13th, pick up a registration sheet from Mrs. Harbourn. They are due by December 10th.
- This month Book Club will be reading A Court of Thorns and Roses. Any students interested in reading the book can checkout a copy from Miss Shaffer in the Library.
- This month in the library we are having a Two Sentence Story Contest. Stories can be on any topic, but must be original work and cannot be longer than two sentences. Entries will be accepted in the library until November 30 and one submission is allowed per person. Entries will be judged and a winner will receive a Walmart Gift Card
- If you'd like to order a Spanish Club t-shirt, please bring your $16 to Ms. Brodbeck no later than this today. Shirts will not be ordered if they are not paid for in advance.
- ICC will be here November 10th at 11:45 in the library