Wednesday 12/7/22 Announcements
- Today’s Lunch: Wings of Fire
- Just a reminder to all students who received free day forms for September and October – those must be used by December 16th. They will expire after that
- The next FFA Chapter Meeting will be Thursday, December 15th from 6-8 P
There will be build your own sub station and dodgeball! Burger
- Another reminder – we are approaching finals! There are many of you with unexcused absences. You need to check your attendance – if you see AU as a code, you have an unexcused absence which requires you to automatically take all finals. You have a limited amount of time in which to get these corrected, and it is your responsibility to take care of it – and in some cases these cannot be fixed. Please see Jen in the office with questions.
- National Honor Society is hosting a SOCK DRIVE to benefit SNOW BUDDIES from Monday, December 12, through Friday, December 16! Purchase quality new socks and donate them to earn homecoming points for your class. The class that collects the most socks will also win the traveling Sock Monkey Trophy!
- Spanish Club members: We'll be taking a field trip for authentic Mexican dinner and ice cream on Wednesday, December 14th. We'll be leaving the school at 4pm and returning around 8pm. Space is limited! The first 13 people to bring Ms. Brodbeck $5 to reserve their spot will get to go. You'll get your money back the day of the trip.