Wednesday 12/14/22 Announcements
- Today’s Lunch: Pasta Bolognese
- Attention Interact Club members…..We need your help! Please try to find time to help with the Snow Buddies program at the primary school cafeteria and library on December 16th from 3-8pm or December 17th from 9am-12 pm or December 18th from 12:30pm -4pm. Even if you cannot commit to the whole time, any time you can come and volunteer is greatly appreciated! Sign up on the bulletin board outside Room 18. See Mr. DeSutter with questions.
- Final exam schedules are available on the office ledge
- The next FFA Chapter Meeting will be Thursday, December 15th from 6-8 PM
There will be build your own sub station and dodgeball!
- National Honor Society is hosting a SOCK DRIVE to benefit SNOW BUDDIES through Friday, December 16! Purchase quality new socks and donate them to earn homecoming points for your class. The class that collects the most socks will also win the traveling Sock Monkey Trophy!