Tuesday 1/10/22 Announcements
- Today’s Lunch: Western BBQ Burger
- Out of school guest forms for Homecoming are available on the office ledge. If you are bringing a guest that does not attend MCHS, you will need to have this form completed and turned in to the office no later than Friday, January 27th.
- There will be a Senior Class Hall Decs Meeting during 5B today
- We are in need of two more students to help sell concessions at the boys basketball game tonight. Any student can sign up and earn community service points. Juniors and Seniors, don't forget that if you help at three games then you can earn a free prom ticket. See Miss Shaffer today if you can help.
- Last night the Lady Raiders won their home game against Tremont by 5, 48 to 43. Carly DeSutter and Makala Morris each had two assists. Carly added her own 3 points and Makyla also had 4 points. Faith Harper added her own 8 points. Cora DeSutter had a team-high 20 points 18 rebounds and 4 blocks. Maddie Sidwell had 2 points and 4 rebounds. Courtney Maslana played important defense for the ladies when called into action. Karsyn Skaggs had the hit of the night with 5 three-pointers. She started the Lady Raiders off by scoring their first 6 points of the night. She finished with 15 points and 4 rebounds. The Lady Raiders play again at home on Thursday against Havana, the theme is Hawaii.
- Homecoming Committee is selling Homecoming T-shirts this week during 5A and 5B. The shirts will be $10 dollars each. The last day to buy shirts is Friday, no exceptions will be made.
- Students who have signed up for the Tazewell Teen Conference need to turn in their pre-arranged absence form. The field trip is Thursday January 12th so the form needs to be turned into the main office by Wednesday the 11th. Also, if you haven’t paid, please turn the money into Mrs. Harbourn. Thanks!
- Any juniors who are interested in participating in the ICC Welding, EMT/Firefighter, or CNA program their senior year, need to see Mrs. Harbourn for an application. They are due by February 1st. This is a great opportunity!!